Here, I am with the last blog post of 2020. This year went fast. I just remember starting to invest in P2P…
As you may or may not notice, I missed the report for the month of October. It was a busy month and I did not get do make it.
As you see in the table below, I started to withdraw money from almost all platforms where repayments were made. This is primarily to increase my amount invested into stocks.
Before we dive into this month report you can check my last month report if you did not see it, yet.
Did you check my post where I talk about my 1st real estate deal? If not, you can enjoy it here.
Here is the screenshot on P2P portfolio from Excel:
You can subscribe to the newsletter if you want to get my monthly updates regularly.
Back in April I published my first interview on the blog which is with Kuetzal Platform. You can read it here.
Now, let’s dive in:
- All the payments were made on time and another repayment, too.
- The things that worry me about this platform is the bonuses it gives. I did not share the link with anybody apart from the one blog post per month I make here, but I sill get bonuses every month. Don’t get me wrong, I like the bonuses, but its consistency it’s what I dislike. It makes me invest no more into the platform.
- Don’t forget about my guide to Envestio.
- Steady income. Everything paid on time.
- A great number of new projects.
- Payment on time.
- Account closed.
- All payments made on time. So far so good.
- I did see some awkward projects on which I could not find reliable information only, so please make your own due diligence when choosing which loan to back up. This would be available for any platform you use.
- One thing I like about the referral system on this platform is that you can check who signed up and how much money they have invested.
- In addition, I have seen all the concerns and articles about Kuetzal and I won’t share anymore my referral link because I also plan to withdraw my money once the projects I am in are due. I still have two months of interest payments, but so far everything was paid on time.
- I received the principal and interest payment (in December). It was later that the date advertised but when I approached them regarding it they were transparent with the process.
- So far, I like the platform and their transparent process, but the yield is not enough for the risk I am taking with it.
The main platform I am using for trading is Degiro. I don’t really like it but for now, it is the best in terms of market accessibility.
You can open an account with Degiro here. Most important to know is that you need to have the residency and the bank account in one of the countries they operate.
Here is a screenshot of my transactions from my Excel:
As can be seen from the transactions summary, I only hold one small position in IronMountain (IRM) which is mainly for the revenue. I exited all the position at the end of November which turned out to be extremely early compared with the valuations now, but I am pleased to see that my analysis pay off, so far.
I am not buying anything right now, but I am closely following Electronic Arts (EA) and Luckin Coffee (LK).
Four rents in and things are great.
I finished with all the work needed for gas implementation and since last month the gas is on and the tenants happier.
I enjoyed reading “Warren Buffett and the Interpretation of Financial Statements” which is a very good introduction for anybody that wants to start looking into stock analysis. Right now, I am listening to “21 Letters on Life and Its Challenges” and I definitely recommend you to have a read.